Both private suites are located in a luxurious house on a quiet side road overlooking East Lake in the quaint village of Cherry Valley, Prince Edward County. House amenities include:
- Open dining room overlooking the water where breakfast is served daily.
- Common sitting area with a fireplace and water view.
- Large bright windows with a sunset view.
- Original contemporary art works by visual artist Jutta Naim.
Enjoy our extensive property that included many features for your use:
- Large yard that extends down to East Lake.
- Waterfront with clear waters and a small beach for swimming.
- Muskoka chairs to enjoy the swans and sunset over East Lake.
- A lagoon with reeds and blooming lily pads.
- Two kayaks for your use.
- Rolling lounge bed with linens for relaxing and reading.
- Cultivated, flowering gardens with multiple sitting areas.
- Deck and outdoor harvest table for outdoor dining.